Our school image is enhanced both within school and in the local community by students wearing a school uniform.
It establishes school identity and belonging, along with representing our school values or respect, pride and safety.
In past years the school community has voted in favour of school uniforms being compulsory and deemed it a practical and cost effective means of dressing students for school. Students are to wear the correct school uniform including suitable shoes and school hat during school hours, when travelling to and from school and when engaging in school activities out of school hours.
The school's Parents and Citizens Association strongly supports the Sunsmart Policy of No hat - play in the shade. As a condition of the Sunsmart Policy, the wearing of broad-brimmed hats in the playground for all outdoor activities is compulsory.
The Summer uniform is to be worn Monday to Thursday during Terms 1 and 4.
The Winter uniform is to be worn Monday to Thursday during Terms 2 and 3.
The sports uniform is to be worn on Fridays and on other days students engage in school sports or specific activities as advised by organising teachers or the Principal.
Black shoes are to be worn Monday - Thursday with white socks that cover the ankle.
Ballet flats and canvas “volley” type shoes are NOT appropriate footwear for the school environment.
Students are not to wear jewellery or other items that could cause an injury to themselves or other students. Nail polish is not to be worn and long hair should be tied back. All hair accessories worn by girls to be in school colours only.
Reminders about the wearing of uniform, particularly in relation to Occupational Health and Safety matters, e.g. unsafe jewellers, inadequate footwear and broad-brimmed hats, will be communicated regularly by the Principal at assemblies and in the school newsletter.
Parents experiencing difficulty in meeting uniform requirements because of financial reasons should contact the Principal for special arrangements to be made. All enquiries and information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
|Boys Summer Uniform
||Girls Summer Uniform
|Boys Winter Uniform
||Girls Winter Uniform
Sports Uniform (worn Fridays)
- Royal blue and gold sport shirt
- Royal blue and gold panel sport shorts
- Royal blue track pants
- White joggers (predominantly white)
- White socks (must cover ankles)
- Royal blue jumper / jacket (optional)
- Royal blue V-neck jumper with embroidered VRPS
- Royal blue fleece jacket with embroidered VRPS
- Royal blue fleecy vest with embroidered VRPS
- Royal blue microfibre jacket with embroidered multi-coloured crest
- Royal blue double-knee track pants (cuff or straight leg)
- Royal blue microfibre track pants (cuff or straight leg)
- Royal blue rain jacket "jacket in a bag" with embroidered VRPS